Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are conservatives so unwilling to support sharia law in America?

Sharia law should be supported under freedom of religion and diversity.

119 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

We already have a legal system in this country.  We don't need another one from some backward hellhole.  What is so great about "diversity"?  It gets a lot of people killed.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I'll stick with laws of the Untied States of America and continue my total war against your evil and corrupt religions (name yours here). I spit on each and every one of them!

• 2 months ago

because they know there would be no freedom under ANY religious law. It would be another Inquisition.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

female body mutilating practices.

• ...Show all comments
    • Stargazer2 months agoReport

Don't bring a country into it which is totally irrelevant . Anyhow I live in USA and see how morally corrupt many people are here

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cousin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Despite similar ideas about robbing women of their rights, conservatives know that they would have to give up eating pork for sharia law. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Perry2 months agoReport

what rights do we try to steal from women, Abortion is not a right as it is First Degree Murder as a baby is alive in the womb not just when it breaths outside of the womb 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They aren't.  In fact, they support it 110%.  Go look it up.  They call it "white sharia" but it's essentially the same thing, and they refer to rural red states as "white Afghanistan".

Republican and Trump supporter Andrew Anglin wrote about white sharia extensively on daily stormer. 

As has Republican Sacco Vandal.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Seriously?! No it shouldn't. You can't scream "Fire!" in a crowded theater under the first amendment, either.

• Phil M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't think you understand what sharia law really is.

• 2 months ago

Sharia Law is an political authoritarian ideology that wants Islam to be the head of the government and control which is not part of our constitution 

• ...Show all comments
    • Perry2 months agoReport

well since christian law is the best we can hope for why not  we are a christian nation after all if you are founded by christians or on christian values you are christian

• 2 months ago

I am all for it.. 

YOU STEAL SOMETHING LETS CUT OFF A HAND... 

You molest or get ACCUSED of Rape etc.. LETS CUT OFF YOUR DICK... 

IF your gay, Lets throw you off the top of a 10 story building.. 

IF your female and Have outside or marriage sex.. LETS CUT YOUR CLITTY OFF..

Sharia LAW is great isn't it..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.