Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

I feel violated and depressed after a massage even though it was completely normal?

I'm a 19 year old guy and I do a lot of weight lifting and other stuff. I've been having a huge problem with neck and back pain and soreness and its been giving me a headache. I decided a massage might help my symptoms and I went to an Asian massage parlor without consenting my parents. They were extremely nice older ladies and I was comfortable at first. I got into the massage room and it was very clean and I asked her if I needed to take anything off. She said "off" which I understood as take my clothes off. I took everything off except my underwear and laid face down on the bed. She came in an asked me if I would like to take my underwear off, which I declined at first since I couldn't understand her clearly. She massaged my back and arms and legs and everything, which I was fine with. But then she started to massaged my buttocks. She asked again if she could take my underwear off to which this time I agreed, and she oiled her hands up and continued to massage me and my butt. She didn't touch my genitals at all and she put a towel over areas she wasn't working on, but some how I feel like it wasn't supposed to happen? At the moment I didn't mind her touching my butt cheeks, I thought it was just a apart of the full body massage. I even felt really good afterward with no more neck or back tension but now I regret doing it and I feel violated. I got home and cried my eyes out and now I cant get if off my mind. Was this normal? What type of massage was this?

• Matt

Was it your first time full body massage? Or first time at that place? 

It could just be that, being nervous about unfamiliar experience and reading the nude touching as something sexual even when to the masseuse it was just another client with no naughty subtext.

I wont advise you to try it again or say "youll get used to it". Just try not to asume the worst and o ly go back if /when you feel like you can handle it.

I understand.. you didn’t feel comfortable with her touching you there but she did anyway. Yes it was just a massage but some people just feel uncomfortable being touched in certain places. Next time if you don’t feel comfortable, you should tell the person. 

Source(s): here’s a story no one asked for once someone walked into my room while I was changing (I was in my underwear) and when they saw me after they left I cried for like 10 minutes so I am just saying this so u know I have been kind of thru the same thing but not really
    • Addison1 month agoReport

Really helpful advice, thank you for taking the time to help me.

You sound a total cuck.

At least did you both meet each other a lot before this, right?

That's a full-body massage.  You could have told her you were uncomfortable taking off your underwear and left it at that.  

You must be gay, next time ask for a man

• Matt

Im a gay guy and tbh id be more nervous it it was a man. Dont want an accidental ***** in the midlle of being rubbed down like that

try a chiropractor. I think adjustments are better than massages.