Kush asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Now that Astros apologized, are you satisfied or no?

"I am really sorry about the choices that were made by my team, by the organization and by me," Bregman said. “I have learned from this and I hope to regain the trust of baseball fans

Crane and the Astros refrained from offering any sort of apologies directly to teams or players they had beaten in 2017, and closed ranks when asked if their 2017 title is tainted.

"Our opinion is that this didn't impact the game,” Crane said. “We had a good team. We won the World Series. And we'll leave it at that."

He later backtracked and said it’s “hard to determine” how the sign-stealing system impacted the game, or if it impacted the game at all before going on to lay the majority of blame at the feet of fired general manager Jeff Luhnow and field manager A.J. Hinch.

Crane repeatedly pointed to MLB's report instead of directly answering questions and vowed: “This will never happen again on my watch.”

The whole team should be suspended for at least 5 years and all their contracts rescinded.  The team captain and the whole coaching staff should be suspended for life like Pete Rose.

Choices?  Lol.  Nobody had the BALLS to say "This is not right" or in millennial speak, *This is not cool".  They were all in on the fix.

• Their apology was nowhere close to showing actual contrition or actually apologising.

I don't need apologies. It's over. Time to play ball. 

• David

Agree TOTALLY!

Frauds and cheaters are everywhere. The Senate just gave one a free pass.