Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

How do I tell my wife that she’s fat and I don’t find her attractive anymore?

When we got married six years ago she was a sexy petite girl with awesome boobs and a fantastic bum. She looked great in a little dress, tight jeans or nothing at all. She was a solid 9.5/10. I couldn’t believe she was mine - at best I’m a 6/10. 

Since she’s been on maternity leave with our twins it seems like she’s put on a few pounds, and I miss my hot wife. This didn’t happen after the first baby - she got back in shape pretty fast. 

How do I tell her that she needs to get back in shape without sounding cruel? I don’t think I could love a fatty

Be honest.

Tell her your tiny peepee isn't going to work while she's a fatty.

Source(s): They call me wife Chubbs!

She knows she is fat and unattractive.  She doesn't care what you think

• Nunya

Never tell her that you love her just the way she is. She may take that as you not minding if she lets herself go. Give her compliments when she does something you like. 

• Raja

Rather than telling her that she is fat use the bathroom scale and check her weight. Compare her weight with her height using a weight and height table and if she is above the standard weight you can always tell her to bring down the weight to avoid any complications health wise in time to come.Ask her to join you in evening walks or jogging .With the kids if that is not possible buy an exercise bicycle and ask her to practice. If she is not prepared to cooperate she will be doing so at her own risk.

• Drew1 month agoReport

It says she’s fat. She didn’t react well. This is your fault. 

Yeah, gestating twins does tend to make someone pack on the pounds. If you wanted a spouse whose figure never changes you shouldn't have gotten her pregnant. Unfortunately for her she's going to have three kids with you so leaving you (as she should) won't be possible. So I guess you could get yourself onto a diet and exercise plan and invite her to join you. However, age is real and gravity is a thing so no matter what she does she's not going to look perpetually 25. One suspects you just aren't quite mature enough to be married.

Show your ugly in a selfie and tell her youll help her lose weight by checking yourself

Probably not the same way you asked the question...!

• Expat

You can’t tell her that. My advice is get in shape together. Get the twins in a stroller and get out walking. Go walking everyday and after a few days tell her how much you enjoy walking with her and that it’s good for the babies too. Then you can encourage her to join you in getting in better shape. That’s what my wife and I did. But you can’t tell her, “you’re fat.” That’ll blow up in your face.

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait a few more years.

Depends

I mean how would you like your wife to tell you that you got a small dick, can probably only last 1 maybe 2 pumps in bed, and that you no longer satisfy her sexually?

• Drew1 month agoReport

She knew that when she married me

Troll smarter, not harder.