Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 month ago

How to stop if my dad is swearing often?

He`s swearing often for no reason, for example when I`m cooking dish and the stove is mess, leave dishes for a while without washing them immediately, when I burn paper from grocery store catalogues in the chimney (he`s storing piles of these at home...) and when he goes in the bathroom, when he break some plate.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What is it you're wanting to stop? 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Stop listening.  

Maybe when dad was working this was the type of language that was used every day.  the word "F*ck" has so many uses.  

Check out George Carlin's You Tube vid on "F*ck and it's many meanings."   George Carlin was a stand up comedian, and comedians are very insightful on the human condition.

It is just a sound.  Like any other word...a noise.  He does not know all the words in the dictionary so using the swear word takes the place of many of those unknown words to him.

Some do not find a need to verbalize their displeasure in themselves(as most times they are blaming themselves for the ERROR.(such as breaking the plate) They did it, they know it, they are giving themselves a "talking to" so to not repeat the mistake again.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sounds like a troll question 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.