Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Is homosexual marriage supported in Bible?

Is there any passage where God said homosexual marriage is OK and blessed people who practiced homosexuality ?

No it is not. Not even in the New Revised Standard.

No. Homosexuality is a sin and that includes homosexual "marriage".

"You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination."

--- Leviticus 18:22

The Bible is clear: God does not approve of or condone homosexual practices. He also disapproves of people who “consent with those practicing them.” (Romans 1:32) And “marriage” cannot give homosexuality a cloak of respectability. God’s direction that “marriage be honorable among all” precludes homosexual unions, which he considers detestable.​

I say try talk to the first homoasexly person world ak how he feel on the matter. I don't want make mistakes with people in my life again. I am dealing with alot broken releships I guses I have a lot of mix feelings and some with dad side of the family I just don't how deal with after my mum and brother this be down hill for me. me and my sister living on streets I am bit of of a right mess of person I am not in mood for anything the clubs and my church had take over nutcase who just up you and take over the n lost my home to one who find hidden you and dance arounder the world, I don't know where I am I don't sad arngy what run away what dad want it a bad time for me, ever people want be with go the other way but trust in people have dell sinc everthing thi falling apart for me and I kno if I can cope with I did try get know some one I use know that gone it mess for me, evey going to church this going work for me, well try get drunk once , just don't know where I am now I am lost scar bit alone bease no one want be friends with , death will not came for me, no sex no drug not ever a murder look forwards to, I think living with my dad put me into this mood. I will said this it thi a nice feeling in aren where to people of same sex have sexwith each otherin back taxi ever one ticket booth train station it a nice feeling to have in your life if people think homoasexily wrong but it not it quiet nice feeling to have and they are nice people to talk to if anyone read this it better not fall out with people who don't care about your as person

• David1 month agoReport

Wow!

• Saad M

Sex admitted by God, therefore licit, is that within the framework of licit marriage between a man and a woman.

• David1 month agoReport

Christ can't you just say "lawful" like a normal person? Licit....ffs!

No, it is not. It's a sin. God never wanted it to be that way. 

• David1 month agoReport

DAVID YOU MIGHT KNOW PEOPLE WITH THE NAME JESUS, BUT THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD DIDNT DECIDE TO GO AGAINST HIS HEAVENLY FATHER ON ANY BEHAVIOUR AND THAT MIGHT SEEM IMPOSSIBLE TO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACROSS THE GLOBE WHEN IT COMES TO THIS ONE BEHAVIOUR OF HOMOSEXUALITY BUT THERE WRON

• Its not supported in bible or the rainbow fish or green eggs and ham and so many other fictional books.

No, no, and no.............

No because it's forbidden. 

no. But Nowhere in the Bible is Heterosexual Marriage mentioned Either .. 

Yes, according to Matthew's gospel father of Joseph (the one who was Mary's husband, not the OT Joseph), was Jacob, and Jacob's father was Matthan. According to Luke's gospel Jacob's father was Heli. Clearly Jacob had two fathers in a same sex marriage.