Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 2 months ago

What will he/she do with me?

So i am 15 years old and a girl 

I got a Lot of red and ichy acne/pimples on my back and on my butt....there are a lot....i am scared of what the doctor will do with me ...and i am really embarrassed to show my butt....and what if the doctor is a guy,it will be a lot more embarrasing and if there's other doctor who see my butt?I am really embarrassed 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There will be a female nurse present for the exam, and this should make you feel more comfortable.  But the doctor is there to treat your problems, He -- or she -- cares only about the medical issues.  That's a doctor's job.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Believe me, they have seen a lot worse than a bottom with pimples.

• 2 months ago

I hope the doctor is a dermatologist, and not a regular general practitioner.

• 2 months ago

You probably have exzema which is treatable. You doctor sees butts all day and has no interest in your butt other than for medical diagnoses. He or she has seen about ten thousand butts during his or her career.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The doctor will help you. Do you take a vitamin daily?

• Happy2 months agoReport

No i don't take any vitamin

• 2 months ago

Doctors have seen it all and they deal with everyone's problems objectively and confidentially. If you have a problem go see a doctor and do not worry about them judging you or making fun. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.