What is the easiest way and cheapest way to download items to ebay without photographing or buying expensive scanners?

Draw it in like ms-paint. get us a real question common.

• keerok

You mean post pictures of the items you're selling? If you don't photograph the actual item then it's like cheating. You could at least use your phone to take the pics. Just shoot under good lighting conditions.

LOL... what??? There isn't any other way except to photograph or scan. You can't magically wave a wand and have your items appear on Ebay. I personally think better photos result in better sales, but you do not HAVE to go out and buy expensive photography equipment, and even if you did, it does not do the work itself. If YOU are unskilled in using such equipment, your photos will still be poor. Just use your phone or whatever small digital camera you have and do the best you can. Have GOOD LIGHT on your item and have it in focus. People looking to buy items don't expect you to be a pro photographer, but at least provide a decent enough photo so people have a good idea of how the product looks.

• Frank

For clarity, download is when you receive data to your computer.  When you send data (e.g. sending a photo to eBay) you are uploading from your computer to eBay servers.

The cheapest and easiest way to do this is to simply use a camera that you already own.  For most this means using your phone or just use a camera that you already own.  

You DON'T download items to eBay, mate, you upload pictures/photographs.

What you can do is look online for the same product(s) that you wish to sell and use one of those photographs.

• micksmixxx

@Frank. SOME of us use a modicum of intelligence and look for pictures/photographs that are Open Source or within the Public Domain.

• John

After 12 yrs of buying/selling on ebay, I take pictures of my items with my iphone and copy those to my ebay ad.  That method works very well.

• WHIPPETS72 months agoReport

I guess I worded my question poorly. I was looking for a very basic scanner that someone already uses for Ebay....Thanks