Nick asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Bernie supporters, if you think the Electoral College is unfair Then why do you think Bernie was screwed over in 2016?

If the primary also went by the popular vote then Hillary won the nomination fair and square

This Question does not apply for Bernie supporters who support the Electoral College, this is only for Bernie supporters who want to go by the popular vote

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Every president there ever was won the Electoral College.  As for Saunders, he was knifed in the primaries because the DNC figured nobody would vote for a commie and they thought Hillary's political face was prettier then his.   Problem is, there are many kinds of ugly and Hillary ultimately LOST because ugly is as ugly does. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

He was cheated in New York and California.

• 2 months ago

I dont feel like being sucked in with the games they play anymore. They buy and sell elections. Our votes mean nothing. Bernie and some others just gotta complain. I'm sick of the whole mess.

• James
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It was not the electoral college that screwed over Bernie. Democrats picked Hillary.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

the electoral system is flawed.

it doesn't matter who I support 

• ...Show all comments
    • leslie2 months agoReport

not saying democracy is perfect, but its way more progressive than just giving the power to a few hands of poeple 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.