Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Do you think im a pervert?

I came home from work yesterday around 7pm, and as i came in through the front door i called on my wife, and she was having a shower. Now all day i was thinking of her, she had recently lost alot of weight and i feel the insatiable attraction i felt towards her when we first got married 6 years ago. So i went into the bathroom, and there she was behind the curtains in the shower. I wanted to surprise her and i felt a bit kinky, i needed to let off some steam since it was such a long day at work. So i took all my clothes off and opened the shower curtains, and saw her hot body and i got super excited, then she turned towards me and said "WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING YOU PERV!, PUT YOUR F*CKING CLOTHES BACK ON!" and so i did, then after she got out she told me to never do that again. I just dont get why she called me a pervert, its not like im a stranger, im her husband! and i should get to see her naked whenever i want!

She was washing another guys c*me out of her and you took her by surprise, by the way your not a pervert she has issues somewhere 

• Ya-Hoo

Lol that's not pervy. If your wife isn't fulfilling all your sexual needs maybe you should hire a prostitute that will do whatever you want.

It's her she's going thought a change and just has maybe fallen outta love with you I don't know if she has.  but most wives would be like no kids come on let's get it on baby. your not she has unsure of sexual self problem. see a Doctor talk both of you

It depends on the individual person. Were you smiling?

As usual, the moment a guy gets married the love ends.

• fdf2 months agoReport

How really sad... On the one hand as a religious guy i totally condemn premarital sex, extramarital sex, pornography etc but on the other hand how really sad that wives think they are doing their husbands a "favor" by having sex with them... how disgusting.

• Mr. L.

I’ve been married 29 years 3 months.  I’m speaking honestly, if wife did that to me and she couldn’t give me a good explanation why she treated me like a stranger, I’d be packing my bags.  

That’s me, What I suggest is you talk to her and attempt to amend her attitude, ask her if she‘ll go to a marriage counselor.  It’s obvious her idea of marriage boundaries and yours are very different.  The only time the bathroom is off limits to either of us is if we’re dropping the bomb.  My wife even changed her tampons in front of me.  

I feel for you.    

• Andrew Smith

She has a perfectly good explanation.  Before she had time to realize it was her husband she thought it was one of her lovers,or even one of the delivery men.  An easy mistake.

I think i would be looking for another wife if she thinks that is perverted. I would be wondering why she was showering at 7 o'clock? That might make me think she's getting something from someone else.

• David

Y'know what is ironic....

Just about everybody who is accused of being a pervert, or having strange sexual desires...

Is labeled as a "pervert" for having perfectly normal, logical sexual desires. A man liking the sight of his naked wife and wanting to join her in the shower for a little fun? That man would be a pervert if that specific thought had NEVER crossed his mind.

What you did was perfectly normal behavior by a husband toward his wife.

Her reaction though, was a bit...perverted. (How ironic is that?)

I would take this incident as a huge red flag. There is something terribly wrong with your marriage. You did nothing wrong!!! But even if your wife was not in the mood at the time, her reaction was way over-the-top. There is something wrong (mentally) with your wife. I hate to say it, but the only time I have seen a girl I was romantically involved with get that belligerent attitude with me, it was because I was not the primary sexual partner in her life at the time.

I'm not saying your wife is cheating on you. But she's not acting like your wife, either. Something is up. Find out what.

• Eva

She apparently has a great need for privacy.

"Kindly explain these points, and so rescue me from the jaws of the monster of Karma."?

53. "Shame on the fools infatuated with love for women. Women are like nothing but birds flitting above the tree tops.

36-38. "In secret that woman introduced her son to my friend. That son was an ignorant fool with eyes blood-shot with drink. (Snakes and lizards to whom the world looks beautiful) And my friend went on enjoying him in my very presence. But she, though completely overpowered by him and being enjoyed by him day after day, never left me, and I, too, did not abandon her. And out of that union was born a fool of the same type as his father.

50. "Similar is the fate of the people who, deluded with the quest of happiness, have fallen into the snares of the task-master of action. They are bewildered in their frenzy and destruction awaits them