Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 5 months ago

Do you think war is a good thing?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 days ago

It can be, but mostly it is not.

Teddy Roosevelt said we could avoid war by being good with a gun and appreciating those that are.

Washington said pretty much the same thing.

The results of our traditional closeness to rifles, in particular, can be seen in some parts of history.

Japanese General Yamamoto, in WWII, when asked about whether they should invade the US, declined the offer, saying, "there wold be a rifle behind every tree."

More recently, a Russian General made a similar statement when He said, "there would be a scoped rifle behind every blade of grass."

May we always be so regarded by our enemies, in Jesus's Name, amen.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 months ago

No. it's better to have a communication and have talk what are the possible things that both of you get agree rather than you think to get a war it will bring you a big problem

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I'm ready for the big race war that's approaching.

• war huh! what is it good for?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Intervention is a great thing that sometimes requires war. But these Viking raids, in which current superpowers participate, only develop the likelihood of calamities. The last time I thought war was a "good thing" was during the intervention in Somalia. Unfortunately, the result was also simply ridiculous. The UN should expel the United States from all future humanitarian interventions. But superpowers can simply veto the UN with whatever they want. Super powers are stupid, thus, war is stupid.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

definitely not, i hate wars

• 5 months ago

Only very rarely.   World War II did save the world from a lot heinous things should have the Nazi government not been stopped, however. 

• 5 months ago

I certainly do not.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.