Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Does anyone get angry at the thought of Hillary Clinton?

I'll be at work and get a sudden internal rage just thinking about Hillary.

You must have a boring job

You mean you get angry at the fact that she is 10x more intelligent, and educated than you are?

I reside in a blue state I have yet to find anyone that has anything good to say about her.  When you rear her name it's pertaining to corruption, lying, & thievery.

• Lili

I know many people who think quite highly of her, including my 84-year-old mother, of whom she was a colleague for years.  She is not corrupt, and she is not a liar or thief. You clearly know nothing about her and have fallen for little Donnie's loony and thoroughly uninformed rhetoric.

Well, it saddens me that the best alternative the Democratic Party could come up with was a centrist rather than a proper socialist, but it's all structural and not to do with personalities.

Well this year you're probably going to get Bernie. So good luck with that ;-)

I don't think about her at all.

Can't stand her even though I supported her against Barack Obama. She had me fooled like she has a lot of people fooled. She's a Republican in Democrat's clothing

I would suggest that you seek professional help if you can't stop obsessing over a dead horse.  The problem is not Hillary. But you.  

• Lili

Hear, hear.

No! I just get nauseous

Pretty pathetic....

• Elana

No, I didn't like her as a candidate.  But she was much Much MUCH better than Trump, and thing is, he knows it.  He continues his endless barrage of character assassination long after she has been a factor in his life.

His insecurities know no bounds.

• SlG2 months agoReport

She may have been better than Trump in not outwardly whipping up her supporters towards putting the -isms out there on full display, but I don't think she's better than Trump on every other level except possibly keeping her trickery hidden. Or maybe he just doesn't care to hide his.