What happens if I don’t care about going to jail?

Say I killed someone and just don’t care if I get caught, what happens?

You cooperate with authorities then you go to prison, probably forever.

If you don't care then you won't care about getting the death penalty or life in prison without parole. Enjoy prison

I am not sure what the question is asking.

First you will.most likely  be sloppy and get caught, as you'll be careless.

The punishment  is proscribed by the penal code. It doesn't matter one way or the other, what you care about.

I guess then you just do what you want to do and dont have to worry about the consequences

• Bruce

What happens? You go to jail. And there is about a 99.9% chance you will change your mind about jail after just a few days. By then it will be too late. 

If you don't care about going to PRISON, you will likely leave plenty of evidence and get caught. You will also probably not put up a very effective defense and be convicted. When the defendant doesn't show any signs of remorse, the judge is more likely to impose a heavier sentence. My amateur prediction is you would spend several years in prison.

Same as if you do care. You go to jail or prison. At least for awhile. Then maybe you get executed, but probably not.

• Rick B

I would assume you would get caught and end up in jail/prison.

Get used to the idea of wearing an orange jumpsuit for the rest of your life.  Don't drop the soap. 

• patty

u will be sloppy and get caught