What do you make of Prince Andrew being implicated in Peter Nygard's peado island?

I hope he at least got a tee shirt out of it!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

I fear it's only a matter of time before purple start to mention Prince Andre and the Isle of Man in the same context.ย 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

so he went there FDR Funded Hitler does that make him a Nazi

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The story actually dates back to 2000. Andrew is not the only royal to have visited Nygard--the Crown Prince and Princess of Greece, and their family, Princess Beatrice and Eugenie, were among some other royal guests.

Andrew does not choose his friends wisely. He chooses rich people able to give him a safe vacation spot to stay at and he doesn't really know much about his hosts. It's part of rich people using other rich people for some reason or another--a royal seeks safe vacation spots away from paparazzi and the rich person seeks to collect famous and powerful folk as acquaintances in order to appear more important and powerful.

The women sung Nygard are following in the vein of the women suing Jeffrey Epstein's estate---they see a way to make a lot of money,

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He's a nonce pure and simple. It's time he answered charges instead of hiding behind Mummy'sย  skirts.ย 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Two accusation within a few months. He built his fame on being a racy freeloader. You don't get a name like Randy Airmiles Andy for being the quiet, reserved type of person. I didn't believe the first accusation about him, there was, and still is, something not quite right about the photo of him with his arm around a girl.ย 

Source(s): Me, aka moi.
  • 1 month ago

Not a lot - other than the Prince would seem to be a weak man with a poor choice of 'friends'.ย ย  But he'd not be the first in that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Prince Andrew seems to have loved getting free trips to private Caribbean islands as guest of the islandsโ€™ owners (Epstein and Nygard). The islands owned by these men were notorious sex dens where sex with teenaged girls was common.

The public is not stupid. Where there is smoke there is fire. Andrew knew what these men were up to, and he kept associating with them. He needs to be tried like any other if he did anything criminal.ย 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.