Why someone people doesn’t  except  You’re friend Request on Facebook?

• Linda

Sometimes they just do not see it and sometimes they have so many friends on there they don't want to add anymore. Then of course there are people like me who have inactive Facebook accounts and since it is hard to delete them, they stay out there for infinity. My sister asked me why I never accepted her friend request and I said I'm not on Facebook anymore. She said I saw your account and I said I never go to it anymore. So don't take offense. It is probably not you.

• Daniel

If you Send a Friend Request to a Stranger and they dont know you thats one Reason Facebook is not a Place to Meet new people except for the Dating App Like some people think so its not Myspace

They think your Annoying or they dont like you for some Reason thats another Reason

Another Is some people are Very picky and Selective on who they want on there Facebook and they dont want you on it for some Reason

If I don't know you or why you are asking me to be a 'friend', I'm going to just ignore your request.

• arther

if you know them they probably don't like you.

If you don't know them why would they add you?