Can anyone advise me on what this could be on my daughters feet? ?

She’s 3 years old. She seems fine. They are not raised or angry, just markings under the skin. It is on both feet. Thanks in advance!

If it is a new finding, think of hand, foot and mouth disease.

• Tavy

Looks like ringworm. She needs the Doctor.

UK.

I can tell you right off the bat what this is-

She has ringworm! Basically its a bacterial infection on the skin (which happens to be on her feet), and its causing these ring shaped rashes, hence "ring worm". 

You shouldn't be overly concerned here, its not dangerous at all (to her or others), it's merely making her skin itchy on her feet, and the worst that could happen is she gets blisters from scratching her foot. 

What I recommend is take her to her pedetrician to get an official diagnosis, last thing you want is to put medication in/on her when she may not have that illness! If its ring worm and I'm 99% sure of it, the doctor will prescribe her anti-biotics that you will need to apply to her skin daily.

If you stick with the program the doctor informs you of, these rashes will be gone within a month at most.

Source(s): I've had ringworm before.
    • David B

Very rare to get ringworm (tines corporis) on the soles of the feet, or palms of the hand.