Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 months ago

Boris says he will scrap BBC licence fee would you pay a subscription to watch the BBC?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

No and neither will I pay for any other television subscription service once its hopefully scraped.

Television should be financed by advertisements and sponsors alone, why should the public be forced to pay through the nose for a near constant stream of gut churning left wing rubbish to finance the vast sums of money some television presenters get paid only for some of the very same television presenters to preach to us about how evil we are as a people for voting for Brexit and the Conservatives, and for not doing enough to combat Climate Change only to top it all off with jokes about how these voters will soon be dead.

The sooner the Television Licence Fee is scraped the better.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 months ago

Yes, the BBC have some gritty dramas I love watching on catch up

• 4 months ago

NO its no longer watchable except for a few shows the days have gone when the BBc was great

• 4 months ago

NO.

Once upon a time the Comedy on the BBC was top-notch,you could plonk yourself down with your Saveloy and Chips and a bottle of Cresta and chortle your socks off,  But now it is mainly repeats and reality shows, if they made a programme about charlie Chaplin now, they would probably get Lenny Henry to play him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Of course he will. Rupert Murdoch has told him that his main competitor must be closed down, so Johnson will do as Murdoch tells him.

• 4 months ago

It's not for BJ to scrap the BBC Licence fee but IF he can manage this it can only be good!!

The BBC should do what the other channels do - get their money from adverts.

And No, I will not pay a subscription to watch the BBC.   In fact of late, by far the more interesting programmes are on Chs 4 and 5 which I record so I can fast forward through the adverts.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Absolutely not just like I've never paid the TV licence.

• 4 months ago

It's bad enough that I have to pay for that  claptrap propagandist provider, there is no way I'd play if given a choice

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

nobody cares what republican yanks or what dominic cummings biaatcch (boris) thinks

• 4 months ago

No, I haven't watched that channel in over a decade. If I want pretentious Liberalism and insincere multiculturalism rammed down my throat I'll go elsewhere.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.