Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Over 1,100 former Justice Department lawyers demand Barr resign.  Will he listen to them?

He should.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

He listens to one person only. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

the dead of Benghazi and fast and furious are stark testimony to demand Hillary be held responsible for her incompetence and corruption.  did YOU listen?

• 1 month ago

Source? I can't find it. ..

• 1 month ago

It is very kind, if somewhat foolhardy, of the 1,100 to identify themselves as unsuitable for employment by the current government.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

And Just let me guess. Who and what 

Party do they belong to. 

• 1 month ago

Why? He has done nothing inappropriate, and in fact, has stated publicly that Trump's make his job "impossible." It was a pretty ballsy stand on his part.

And I'm curious, did you think Eric Holder should have resigned after BRAGGING that he was Obama's "wingman?" And if not... why not?

• 1 month ago

You had an all Democrat jury with a Democrat judge try to sentence Roger Stone, for a longer sentence than rapists receive, for something that they gave a Democrat 45 days for doing..

You can tell your 1100 LIARS where they can put their "demand".  And maybe you could learn what words mean, because those LIARS I mean lawyers can not demand anything. They can request. 

• 1 month ago
  • 1 month ago

Let me guess, they're all Democrat supporters like Mueller's team of lawyers that set out to get President Trump. You are pathetic to need to console yourself with such blatant, moronic partisan garbage

• ...Show all comments
    • Inquizetif
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I wonder how many of those 1100 lawyers said a single word when it was revealed that the FBI lied on their applications for FISA warrants. Warrants that the FBI's Director Christopher Wray admits were obtained illegally with no probable cause.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course he should.

He's not the personally lackey of the president. 

''Banana Republic'' is exactly right.

• ...Show all comments
    • Yavan
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It is nothing compared to the systematic cheating which you PRAISE under Trump. Conservative America has definitely decided ALL that mattered was for it to keep power. Why argue with nihilists?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.