true asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Who else thinks it is hypocritical that trump and his supporters make homophobic comments about mayor Pete?

I personally feel Democrats have stronger canidates. 1. Unlike trump mayor pete served in the military and is a decorated veteran. Trump dodged the draft several times. 2. Mayor pete did not go on tv and brag about falling in love with dictators and exchanging love letters with them. 3. Mayor pete is multilingual and a academic scholar.  So by all measures trump is academically inferior, military wise a coward and a liablity with his love letters to dictators and draft dodging

• humpty

If you read your own remarks you will see the problem: given the vast inferiority of their candidate all the Trump base can do when faced by a Pete Buttigeg is name call. That's what they do with any superior candidate, and there are so many of them.

• Lôn

What have the Dumocrats done since losing the last election if not 'name-call'?

Any reasonable person would think that.

• ctc453

How is it hypocritical? The Trumptards have always been against LGBTQ rights 

• Lôn

Normal people ARE against perversions.

• Murzy

Any one is a better candidate than Trump.

I haven't heard Trump badmouth Buttigieg because of his homosexuality. I have heard him badmouth him because he is the incompetent mayor of a fourth rate city.

• true1 month agoReport

Sounds to me like you have no argument so you've resorted to pathetic name calling to try to conceal the fact that you're enabling I love struck orange buffoon that's giving dictators love letters

I think it is hypocritical for people to whine about what a few people say about Pete, while posting all kinds of sex-related attacks on Trump.  Don't you agree?

I also find the lies in your question to be disturbing, such as your ignorant and false claim that Trump dodged the draft.  Lying does not help your argument.

I suppose if you narrow your focus on a very few subjects, you were able to find 3 areas (out of dozens) where Pete can claim superiority over Trump.  

That doesn't make him presidential material.

• lando1 month agoReport

Ethically superor, academically superior and writting love letters to dictators is enough to prove he is a better fit than trump

• Stan

Mayor Pete is also a complete sell out to corporations and is ready and willing to do their bidding.

He is basically a walking billboard that says "Place bribes here"

NO FVCKING THANK YOU!

Vote for Bernie! Vote progressive!

1. Actually, Trump was disqualified for medical reasons.

2. I don't think the phrases "in love" and "love letters" are correct, but your basic point is.

• true1 month agoReport

Trump used the phrased we fell in love referring to dictators he exchanged love letters with

I sure do and anyone of reasonable intelligence does too.

• Lôn

Why?....I didn't know Trump was a bender too!