Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Dream about orgasm full sex mean?

So I dreamt I was having full sex with my bf and he was naked and i orgasmed and it was very intense and he penetrated me and I orgasmed last. It felt kinda real.

I do not know what it means. I really miss him but we've never had sex however yesterday I was dealing with anatomy of reproduction could it be why it felt so real? 

Also we were married in the dream and trying to conceive but it ended up as a full on sex session. 

I didn't think of him sexually yesterday but I did today after having the dream. Also I really love him so I don't understand how I ended up having this dream. I also was doing other things to him during foreplay and viceversa. It really seemed really but how come since we've never had sex and I never had sex before. 

Real*

I do not understand why this happened as I wasn't thinking of him that way but today I confess I did.

It has never happened before. Please explain if there's something wrong with me. I'm very ashamed. 

Ok thanks. I wasn't thinking of him that way but I did think a lot about him at work for the past two weeks more lovingly not sexually. Maybe I ate something wrong last night.

• Ivan

Where is he now? Perhaps there is potential for you guys to get married and have kids? 

• LP7

Could be a releasing of repressed anxiety tension.Perhaps you don't want to think about the sex act in your waking state.Maybe your childhood parental conditioning makes it seem bad and immoral.

• Snoopy

Maybe the anatomy you read confused you and in the dream your brain associated sex with your love life. Idk. Maybe because you subconsciously love him etc. 

Nocturnal Emissions...aka WET DREAM.