Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Dream about orgasm full sex mean?

So I dreamt I was having full sex with my bf and he was naked and i orgasmed and it was very intense and he penetrated me and I orgasmed last. It felt kinda real.

I do not know what it means. I really miss him but we've never had sex however yesterday I was dealing with anatomy of reproduction could it be why it felt so real? 

Also we were married in the dream and trying to conceive but it ended up as a full on sex session. 

Update:

I didn't think of him sexually yesterday but I did today after having the dream. Also I really love him so I don't understand how I ended up having this dream. I also was doing other things to him during foreplay and viceversa. It really seemed really but how come since we've never had sex and I never had sex before. 

Update 2:

Real*

I do not understand why this happened as I wasn't thinking of him that way but today I confess I did.

Update 3:

It has never happened before. Please explain if there's something wrong with me. I'm very ashamed. 

Update 4:

Ok thanks. I wasn't thinking of him that way but I did think a lot about him at work for the past two weeks more lovingly not sexually. Maybe I ate something wrong last night.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Ivan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Where is he now? Perhaps there is potential for you guys to get married and have kids? 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • LP7
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Could be a releasing of repressed anxiety tension.Perhaps you don't want to think about the sex act in your waking state.Maybe your childhood parental conditioning makes it seem bad and immoral.

• Snoopy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Maybe the anatomy you read confused you and in the dream your brain associated sex with your love life. Idk. Maybe because you subconsciously love him etc. 

• 1 month ago

Nocturnal Emissions...aka WET DREAM.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.