My warrant didn’t show up on a warrants scan?

I was caught in Dallas Texas on drug charges and a serious felony I’d rather not disclose I fled to Oklahoma and found a friend to help me get bus tickets and a motel room to flee as a fugitive, and I made it to Missouri and I was stopped for stealing a shopping cart because I decided to carry home my groceries I bought from a local grocery store to my hotel room with it, anyways he got my ID and scanned me for warrants and it didn’t show up at all, he let the stolen shopping cart slide told me to return it and not do it again, i know i was wanted because the cops knocked on my neighbors door saying I had a warrant and called a search team out there and everything and then when the police decided I wasn’t there I dissapeared. 

Why did this happen when I was scanned for warrants in Missouri?

• Bruce

Sounds like the warrant is not extraditable. That doesn't mean you are in the clear, though. Warrants are validated annually, so it could change then. 

• Bruce

If you believed that, YOU would be ignoring ME. You can't even be honest with yourself. And you don't even see how stupid you sound. 

"I was stopped for stealing a shopping cart."   You like to live life on the edge, don't you?

Your fiction is better than most trolls but not enough for a believable story.