Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

My hair so damaged and need some product and routine recommendations does anyone know how to help me out please ?

my hair was quite long last year and I haven’t had any major cuts or anything but it’s app broken off and Fried it’s gotten to the point I can barley do anything with it I have been ill for some time now and have spent the past year in bed lying down which had made my very tatty and I’ve been really sore to brush it properly so if there is anyone who can suggest some products or routines to help me with my hair I would really appreciate it please 

Photo of my hair 

And my hair is all different lengths now :( 

Hair products with protein in it will help a lot with strengthening your hair and preventing damage I really like the redken extreme leave in conditioner (they have a shampoo and conditioner in that line as while) and macadamia shampoo and conditioner it’s really moisturizing and helps keep tangles to a minimum. A silk pillow case might help too it’ll reduce the friction on your hair while your in bed and help prevent damage