Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 month ago

What would happen if I trolled a poker game in Las Vegas?

Say that I'm in a Las Vegas Strip casino, and I go to the bar on the casino floor and order the largest beer they have.

Then I walk over to the poker room where people are playing poker, and I fling the beer out of the mug, at the table.

Then people are playing poker one moment, and all of a sudden a tsunami of beer comes splashing down all over the table, the cards and the chips.

Then I make a run for it, beelining for the nearest exit.

And in some casinos, the nearest exit is not far away from the poker room.

Lol what would come of that?

that's an insanely stupid idea 

• Victoria1 month agoReport

If you're new to this business, it's a stupid idea. I advise you to gain experience for this action https://slots-heaven.ca/. For example, you can learn how to play free online slots. I advise you to read a blog article on this topic. After that, you can try your luck in a real casino game.

• Bob

What would happen to you would depend on if you were good enough to make it look like an accident, if you were, you might get away with it once but not twice,and you would be arrested and banned from every casino in Nevada.What would happen to the players would be that there would be a little delay while they cleaned up, and then the game would resume.

• Jay P

One way to know for certain, go ahead and try it...

• i agree jayp it couldn't hurt right :/

I think you are underestimating the level of security in Las Vegas casinos. Most likely you would be tackled as soon as the beer left your hands, maybe even before if they have already profiled you. They are very good at that. If your lucky you may make it 20 feet till you are taken down, but there is little or no chance of making it out the exit. You also need to consider the players themselves will probably be coming after you too and you may have cost them a lot of money. For high stakes poker some of those players didn't make their money baking apple pies. 

• LOL I don't know, maybe the mafia godfather, leader of Yakuza, Russian mob, and a couple of bikers are the ones at the table playing poker :)

A simple run would be casino table, casino entrance, parking entrance or elevator, then you would have to cross the bridge that is owned by the casino.  All the while you have the casino version of web cam individual fart recognition on you the whole time.  Yes, the casino knows when you fart based on the facial expressions you make.  It is real.

• jack1 month agoReport

Nonsense. Most casinos on the strip exit directly onto the busy sidewalk of Las Vegas Boulevard. Not into a parking lot, and only a few of them have connecting "bridges."

You would be arrested and banned from every casino in the country.

• Sally

There is security all over every casino, and you can't see most of them. They are behind the walls, at every exit, watching from the ceiling and even look like other customers. You would be stopped within 15 seconds of flinging he beer.

Why do you keep posting this LOL crap.You are not going to do it, you are to chicken sh+it to do it, and you are not smart enough to do it, and I doubt you even know where Las Vegas is, and you have to be an adult not a 14 year old physically and 9 mentally to even get in the place. So tell mommy you need your diaper changed and you want your warm bottle of milk and get off Yahoo, you continue to make yourself look stupid and even the TROLLS are pi+ss+ed off at you because you make them look even dumber than they are

when people suggested that you needed a new act, this really isn't what they had in mind...

As you have to be at least 21 to enter a Las Vegas casino or order a beer, you cannot do this.

Because anyone over 21 who would consider doing such an asinine thing has some seriously arrested development.