Why does the media love weed?

My experience wasn't good I didn't feel any pleasure at all. jerking off gives me more pleasure. In fact I felt immense pain cause inhaling smoke hurts me. and my brother is smoking a lot of weed and that isn't making him a better a person at all. People just do it to get "f ucked up" which in my view just means f uck life, who gives a s hit about homelessness, success, happiness. Nothing matters.

Like my my experience so bad that I couldn't even enjoy eating anymore. All i felt all the time was a massive headache for a year without smoking weed.

That is your experience not the rest of the world, people have embraced the idea of legalizing weed because compared to things like alcohol or pain killers weed healthier, especially for the sick, and as using it for fun people will do that regardless, more people feel you shouldn’t go to prison for it, no one ever overdosed from weed.

Because it cures many things and is every individuals right, whether to smoke weed or not.

People of all different backgrounds and occupations smoke it and many are successful. It affects individuals differently in that it doesn't agree with some like you and me, while others enjoy it, preferring it to alcohol.