Why does the metoo movement support false accusers?

• Servus

The whole metoo movement is all about outcry and receiving immediate attention from that outcry. There is no process in which the allegations against the accused are analyzed for factual consistency. These women just make an accusation and the man's reputation is instantly ruined. We call this the court of public opinion. You just need some feminist sob story to assassinate a man's character today.

The MeToo movement does not support false accusers.

I doubt anyone had time to dissect every single woman's story that #metoo on twitter.  The fact that so many women did retweet it though was horrendous reading.  That so many women had been sexually abused in some way by men,  on such a huge scale, is mind boggling.

I will teach my daughter to only be drunk, when surrounded by friends that she trusts, as this is the most likely time, that a young man, will try to have sex with her, when she is so drunk, she's incapable of knowing what is happening to her or wondering if she should say 'No I don't want to', or just let him get on with it asap.  

This is what happened to me, as a virgin, naive young woman, very drunk at a party, trying to kiss a young man that I quite fancied.  I most certainly did not want to lose my virginity to him on the filthy bathroom floor.  I just wanted to have a snog and get to know him, so that we could go out on a few dates and see if we got on etc....  But he forced himself on me and I just went along with it, cos' I didn't really know what was happening, as I was so drunk.  Thankfully my internal vaginal muscles and his own drunkeness, ensured that he did not gain entry.

They’ll do anything to discredit all men. Innocent or not. That’s all they can do. Whining about their stupid rape imaginations.

"Why does the metoo movement support false accusers?"

#MeToo  is feminism.  It was hijacked into the movemet very early on ... withing 2-3 weeks actually.  As such, we have the lifelong ideas from feminists that women cannot lie, and would not lie ...ever.

Furthermore, feminism is not just a women's advocacy movement, it is a full on  ideology.  And that ideology, like most, feels that the ends justify the means, no matter how horrible the means may be.  But since the means here is the possibility of ruining the lives of innocent men, then feminists are not very concerned anyway since men are completely derided and disrespected by feminists right at the base level of their ideology.

.

Because they believe that no woman would ever lie about rape

I don't.

Do with them what you will.

However, you use them as leverage to uppercut and discredit the MeToo movement which is not a joke. 🥴

So excuse me if I laugh your questions off.