why does my mom always ask in a baby voice like I am stupid am I sure that really happened or they really said that or did I make it up?

She is obsessed with me getting back with abusive. She says I am sure he didn't mean to hurt you. Then she wonders why I don't tell her anything because it makes me feel like a liar. Then I don't talk to her and I am a ***** and she gets mad at me for taking things wrong.

Whenever I get an interview for a good job she says you will never keep it , it is too hard for you. Which pisses me off. I had a baby I left a jerk I feel I can take care of me.

maybe you need to ask her this question

If you aren't sponging off Mom, if Mom isn't probably half raising your child, if you didn't get pregnant by losers, then she would probably have another opinion of you.

Here's a thought - want to be treated like an adult?  MOVE OUT AND ACT LIKE AN ADULT.

People often filter things through their own reality. Parents are especially triggers in our lives. My best guess is that when your mother says those things, she speaks as if that's how she feels about herself more than you. IF she had a baby with an abusive ex, SHE would stay with them because SHE doesn't feel she could do it on her own. SHE wouldn't want to work as a mom, so maybe doesn't want you to have to so discourages you from taking a job. As grandma she wants the baby to have both parents and a perfect little home. Just remind her that it's your life and she's already made her mistakes and has to let you live your own life and if she wants to be in the baby's life then to try to be supportive. If all you did was move back home with the baby, then you're probably crowding her space and she really is telling you nicely to move out. If you moved back in with her then you are not taking care of you - she is taking care of you. If you are on your own then what difference does it make what she says? Don't tell her things. It's your right to keep private what you want to keep private but if you're now raising a baby on your own, don't tell off the free babysitter that actually loves and cares about your child - and you - as strange as she acts. 

• Pam

I hate to say this but IGNORE YOUR MOTHER! Trying to convince you to stay with an abusive man is NOT parenting! I don't know what her issue is but don't do it! Ignore her when she says you can't do a job. She is a terrible mother and that's why so many women have low self esteem, because of mothers like her! Move on with your life using your own judgement which seems to be far better than that mother of yours.