Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

do you think japanese men have lower testosterone levels on average compared to men from other nations?

I heard many of them are becoming feminized and wimpy. they aren't approaching women or making babies since many don't have children.

they seem more obsessed with their appearance and looking feminine

also japanese men are really thin compared to western men. they want to look dainty and feminine

and the japanese diet is high in soy. 

so many are soy boys 

if you look at the ideal Japanese man in media and tv. they are really feminine and skinny built guys 

o yea and I wasn't implying all asians, I was specifically referring to japanese men 

they probably are more feminine and have lower testosterone levels than other asians 

Somebody's never watch Japanese porn. But if you're talking about the leading source of androgynous Asian male celebrities you're really talking about South Korea more than Japan.

I think this is more Genetic or Biological.

People who show signs of high intellegence are also low in testosterone thus low sex-drives.

High I.Q leads to low sex-drives

Low I.Q leads to high sex-drives.

There seems to be a correlation between intellegence and testosterone.

No, I don't think so. It seems like your proposition is based merely on prejudice.

Japanese people are so courageous they’re willing to take their own lives for their own country. Some western men would’ve pissed their pants.

Yes, most IikeIy. They do have pretty severe anger issues though if l'm being honest. That has more to do with Asians having a predisposition to high bIood pressure and not testosterone l suppose. And the reason they're not having babies is because prostitution is so common and cheap there. (VaginaI penetration is technicaIIy iIIegaI, but unenforced, and you can find prostitutes lined up outside the Japanese parIiament buiIding and poIice stations). Asian men who are feminine are considered attractive by most Japanese women, so looking feminine isn't reaIIy the issue. 

And Japanese men do approach women, but maybe not how you wouId expect. When l was working in Tokyo, my maIe coworkers wouId ask femaIe coworkers at the office 'how much'. They usuaIIy gave a price. Japanese students and things aIso ask their femaIe friends how much, and l've seen men ask strangers, like femaIe empIyees at clothing stores and things.

Has there been a huge drop in the testosterone levels of Japanese men? I doubt it. I doubt you know any either.

"do you think" chat question asking for personal opinions, reported

• Bill

Idiot bigot troll has me blocked, so I will repeat myself here. 

The difference in oriental men is that their androgen receptors are less sensitive, not that their testosterone levels are lower. In fact, the testosterone levels of oriental men is the same as what is found in other races of men.