Why do some Dems still think they can win in November?

Will all the jaw-dropping mistakes and terrible lies made by the Dems since Trump announced, and negative feelings of Americans towards them, why do some Dems still think they can win?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Because we access more than Trump State Media and are in touch with reality.

“DONALD TRUMP IS LOSING HEAD-TO-HEAD TO EVERY DEMOCRATIC FRONT-RUNNER IN NEW NATIONAL POLL”

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-losing-head-...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Joseph
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They know they can't win, that's why all the front runners are jokes with zero charisma. The only reason they're in the race at all is to deny a third party any chance.

• 2 months ago

I am a Democrat who thinks Democrats cannot win. I am not sure why some Democrats think a Democrat can beat Trump. Trump has a very strong base and he will most likely win the independent vote on top of that. The only candidate that might have a base that is as loyal as Trump's base is Bernie, and we all know the DNC is not going to allow him to be their nominee even if he wins the primaries. Bernie is the only Democratic candidate who could win over a lot of independent voters. But like I said, the DNC will make sure Bernie is not the nominee. The nominee will probably be Bloomberg, and Bloomberg has been around forever, therefore they'll be able to easily be able to dig up plenty of dirt on Bloomberg. Mayor Pete also does not have much of a chance at beating Trump. So if Bernie is out, Trump cruises to an easy victory.   

• 2 months ago

In actuality they know that it would take some sort of miracle for Dems to win. They are not into reality and will only understand when Trump wins again in November. By then they will be at each others throats. Blood will flow ankle deep! Its gonna be great fun!!!!!!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

reported as chat

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I hear ya! I think tomorrow you and I should sell everything we have take all our savings and bet it on Trump. What do you say? We'll clean up.

• TruthHurts2 months agoReport

Better to buy tech stocks as there is going to be a HUGE RUNUP before, like in 2000, it all come tumbling down. By AI and robotic ETFS. I like symbol BOTZ and others. Do not by individual stocks. Buy Exchange-traded funds. (ETFs)

• 2 months ago

If DNC is smart it will try for a Brokered Convention, which meanns nullifying primary results and starting over!

Of course. That's the plan. Killary will run and lose bigger than in 2016. Some people think Bloomberg will be VP nominee. I doubt that though 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Demographics.

Since 2016, 4 million new immigrants naturalized.

95 percent of immigrants are Non-white and vote democrat.

Actually that is incorrect. They DO NOT like atheism and abortion. But they do like JOBS!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The fact supporters of a guy with 16,000 documented lies in 4 years talk about others lying is amusing for reasons Maggoty MAGAts are too stupid to get

"16,000 documented lies"? Documented by who? MSNBC?? LOL!!!! Give it up and please face the reality that Dem party is in meltdown mode

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because they won all the midterm elections. Remember, republicans lost congress and the senate is 50% democrat.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.