Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What causes an atheist to spit hatred at people who correctly identify that atheism is in error and that it could cause them to perish?

I don't know about atheist but God promised me

"Wherefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them" (Jeremiah 5:14)!

Because today's Christians are

IGNORANT LYING CATHOLIC TAUGHT ANTICHRIST!

Projection is what causes you to imagine that atheists are "spitting hatred" at your atheophobic questions, Flowerchild. But actually, they're mostly just mocking you.

• Bokito

Pray to your deity, whoever or whatever it is, for inspiration. You are the club-bore.

• Fjioseososossossosoaosododfifjgjg

• Cowboy

The same thing makes Christians giddy over the prospect of a famous scientist roasting in hell - because, of course, ALL scientists are atheists - and the name of that cause is ignorant intolerance..

Regards spitting hatred isn't that exactly what are you doing with this question!

Provide proof that atheism "is in error"!  You can't just say it's in error, you are making an assertion, it is up to you to at least explain it!

Once you've proven that "atheism is in error" prove that it could cause people to perish!

...correctly identify that atheism is in error and that it could cause them to perish?

Matthew 7 New International Version (NIV)

Judging Others

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

• Retief

Atheism is the lack of belief in the existence of any gods.

Explain how a lack of belief is in error.

I Know Right ? Laughter is hatred i guess .

You kids with your little  fiction furnace are amusing 

Once again it seems that all my accounts except this secret one have been blocked from answering an idiotic so called question directed towards atheists and written by an anonymous coward. 

That can only mean one thing, and it has set of my Flowerchild alert siren. Can you hear it? It sounds like 

“mooor..onnn.....mooor..onnn.....mooor..onnn”.

Wow, the siren is very loud today. I hope it doesn’t disturb the neighbors. Just another example of a Christian lying for Jesus.I guess one of your New Year’s resolutions wasn’t to stop being a pathetic troll, was it Flowerchild?

Are you gong to start your 9/11 spamming soon too?

The Lord is my Shetland.Knowing with 100% certainty that Flowerchild is the asker based on which accounts are blocked