Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

What's this lady's problem?

She's always trying to boast about how she's dating, gets lots of male attention (she doesn't), has a great life and is constantly comparing herself to me. She's always desperate to know what's happening in my life and wants to know practically everything about me. She mocks me whenever my relationships with guys don't work out. She's 34 I'm 23 so we're not even in the same age range. She tried to claim that I'm jealous of her because I was tired of her harassing me, when that is far from the case (she's unattractive). I don't get it!

• Janet

She is deeply insecure and instead of learning to like herself, she tries to make up for it by comparing herself to others and making sure she appears on top.

Her problem, and ours, is that you're either an anonymous troll or trying very hard to act like one.

• choko_canyon

And you'll never know until you confront her honestly, tell her how her behavior makes you feel, and ask her why she insists on continuing it.

Ignore her, and her rudeness. It seems that she's insecure and she is probably trying to make you feel bad about yourself, so she can feel better about herself.