Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

Help! Girls, it possible to always have a clean shave downstairs with no razer burn?

me and my boyfriend have been going out for a while and we both want to go on a trip together, and theres going to be alot of swimming and well.. sex ofc .. and well be gone for 3 weeks-1 month. I've tried in the past to try and keep a clean shave all over down there but my skin gets sensitive and I get razor burn a lot, if I leave down there for too long it grows back. I've tried waxing but it hurts too much, and lazer hair removal would take too long and the hairs won't be gone before we leave. 

any tips on how to shave without cutting/razor burn etc and is it possible to always have a clean shave down there?? please help!

Trim the hair and try a hair remival cream specifically for the bikini area. Be careful wstch the minutes. Ive done this 

Yes, it's very possible to shave your pubic region with no razor burns. Applying aloe gel to your skin may soothe irritation, and razor burns. A hydrocortisone cream (Cortizone for example.) may also soothe razor burns and irritation. Make sure to use a clean and sharp razor, and make your skin is wet, then apply a shaving cream on your pubic region. Make sure to use slow strokes while shaving, and applying baby oil to the area might help too.

Waxing is best, but the reality is that hair grows there. If your boyfriend can't deal with that reality, or if you can't, then you're not ready for an adult relationship.