Do you hate your job and why?

No, I'm retired now but I always liked my job when working. I even got to live in Italy doing it.

Well, my job is to take care of my wife after a bad illness and I don't hate it at all my friend.

• Bee V3

I have 2 jobs. I work in title insurance and I work at a bagel shop on the weekends. I hate the bagel shop job more because the staff isnt as friendly anymore (i got transferred to a different location) and I have to deal with the public and stand all day. The office job isnt as bad but I hate answering the phones and messing things up because a lot of money is at stake. but it pays a lot more. i would give my bagel shop job a 4 out of 10 and my office job a 5 out of 10. 1 being unbearable 10 being i love it.

Nope.  I always look for jobs that I like even if they pay less.  Happiness is hard to buy.

• Binks

I just started a new job, but I'm starting to think that I might be too old for this kind of work. Too much heavy lifting for my bad back.

Don't hate it don't like it