Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Have you noticed that Biden now doesn't talk about his electability but instead talks about Bernie's electability?

It seems as if Biden's new strategy is to question Bernie's electability. Prior to this, Biden's strategy was that he was the most electable of the candidates. It makes sense. Bernie is the front-runner, and Biden lost all credibility of electability when he lost Iowa and New Hampshire, coming in 4th and 5th place respectively.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • NiJo
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

What I've noticed is he's enamored with the black vote. His last sanctuary, and fading fast. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no, i havent noticed that

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That is like saying, "Indians always walk single file. At least the one I saw did." The last I heard, we have 50 states, not just two.

• 1 month ago

What's funny is he says he's the most electable,but then completely undercut his message by saying Mickey Mouse could beat Trump.

Biden is just a moron.

• NiJo
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

What? You want logic from Biden?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bernie's electability is very much on the minds of most Democrats, both the rank and file and the party establishment. They are afraid that if he ends up the nominee, he won't get elected. It may sound cruel, but they probably won't mind if he drops out because of health problems.

• 1 month ago

Yes, "his taped appearance with anchor George Stephanopoulos did not just mark his first interview on the Sunday morning circuit since launching his 2020 bid in April. Biden's 1,155-day streak stretches further back, to when Jake Tapper last interviewed him for CNN's State of the Union on Dec. 11, 2016.".....perhaps his last gasp attempt to be relevant.  LOL

• Biden, barring a lot of "superdelegate interference," is done.

• 1 month ago

Doesn't really matter and Biden and the DNC know it .

Regardless of how well Sanders does , the DNC and the Super Delegates will give the nomination to Biden . All he has to do is show up .

• ...Show all comments
    • Ryde,0n
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

We already know the DNC has chosen Biden . They already showed their hand by keeping Bidens competitors off the campaign trail for weeks leading up ti Iowa and New Hampshire .

• PoBoy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Funny question. As an active Democrat I want neither Biden nor Sanders. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.