If my kid wets their pants while we're at the park do I change them and let them go play again or do I change them and bring them home?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

A real parent wouldn’t have to ask this.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Send them into the wading pool, problem solved.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Typically, change them - let them continue to play until the planned time to leave.

If you are trying to potty train the child, then going home if they pee their pants instead of telling you they needed to potty could be their "punishment" for not letting you know they needed to go.

If the child is old enough to know better - take them home.

• LizB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends, was it an accident, or was it out of protest? If it was genuinely an accident then just change the kid and let them go back and play, but if they did it as part of a temper fit, then take them straight home, no more park for the day.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you seriously need to ask this question, you are not a parent of anyone. How do you not know what to do? This has got to be the Darwin Award winner of the day!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you brought a spare change of clothes, then you must've planned for that eventuality, so since that was part of your plans, I don't know why you'd change your plans because of it.  I mean, if you're just going to go home, you may as well have not brought a change of clothes for them but just maybe a towel to put under them in the car for the ride home.

• linkus86
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

That is a thoughtful answer.

• 1 month ago

You take them home, then change the pants.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.