sammy asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

how do I look happy in front of people? ?

earlier on this year, I was called into my vice principle because I searched up "good suicide notes" for an LA project, and know I feel like him and some of my teachers have been watching me, and I just want it to stop so how do I seem happy.   

sorry I writing this around 2 in the morning and not thinking about my writing so I meant vice-principal and not principle.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. What was the LA project about? maybe explaining it to them can help them understand you better.

Don't fake happy. Know that your teachers are just watching out for you. Wouldn't you do the same if you were in their shoes?

Just feel how you feel, if you're sad be sad if you're angry be angry. These are important emotions to go through emotions have a reason to be here, and they are signal for action. Just be yourself and don't mind what they're thinking. What they think is not in your control. You can change your thinking, start maybe with this is how they let you know they care about you.

Hope I helped

• No other at all in my opinion

• Liz

Well, you can't manufacture happiness. It comes from within with a soft greeting, a gentle smile, consideration for others, politeness, continue to do good. Of course, people are generally cynical these days because of all the school shootings. Perhaps choose another subject. :)

Pray to GOD and ask God and GOD's LOVE into your life! Give your life meanings! 

LUST is the most Atheists can feel and only for just each of themselves. 

• Nancy

Turn that frown upside down is how.

• patty

they just care about u. maybe see a counsellor or your dr.

prin·ci·ple

/ˈprinsəpəl/

noun

1.

a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning.

You got called into your vice fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning? Whatever the hell that means.