sammy asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

how do I look happy in front of people? ?

earlier on this year, I was called into my vice principle because I searched up "good suicide notes" for an LA project, and know I feel like him and some of my teachers have been watching me, and I just want it to stop so how do I seem happy.   

Update:

sorry I writing this around 2 in the morning and not thinking about my writing so I meant vice-principal and not principle.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I'm so sorry you're going through this. What was the LA project about? maybe explaining it to them can help them understand you better.

Don't fake happy. Know that your teachers are just watching out for you. Wouldn't you do the same if you were in their shoes?

Just feel how you feel, if you're sad be sad if you're angry be angry. These are important emotions to go through emotions have a reason to be here, and they are signal for action. Just be yourself and don't mind what they're thinking. What they think is not in your control. You can change your thinking, start maybe with this is how they let you know they care about you.

Hope I helped

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • No other at all in my opinion

• Liz
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Well, you can't manufacture happiness. It comes from within with a soft greeting, a gentle smile, consideration for others, politeness, continue to do good. Of course, people are generally cynical these days because of all the school shootings. Perhaps choose another subject. :)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pray to GOD and ask God and GOD's LOVE into your life! Give your life meanings! 

LUST is the most Atheists can feel and only for just each of themselves. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Nancy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Turn that frown upside down is how.

• patty
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

they just care about u. maybe see a counsellor or your dr.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

prin·ci·ple

/ˈprinsəpəl/

noun

a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning.

You got called into your vice fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning? Whatever the hell that means.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.