How to be prettier?

So I (like every other teen) am struggling about the way I look. Now i was wondering how to be prettier and yes ik most off you will say (youre pretty in your own way) but I was actually wondering how to be prettier 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Make up, new hair style, different clothes. Smile more. Be sweet and kind. You're personality has a lot to do with how people perceive you.

• 3 months ago

Keep yourself clean and neat and take car for yourself, it will keep you beautiful and good looking

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

id suggest if you want to be prettier, find out your skin tone and wear colours that suits you. wear clothes that suits your body shape. have a hair style that suits your hairline and face shape. go to the gym and have a good skin care routine! 

now for the important bit

pretty is subjective. you make up your mind about how pretty you are depending on how good you feel about yourself. it's strange because half the time how pretty you think you are is dependent on how confident you feel about yourself (which has little to do with appearance). but really, if you want to feel sexy and hot, find a hobbie/ something that makes you feel like you can do something that others cant. get rid of negative friends.

this probably isn't the answer you want to hear but just know I'm 21 now and when I was 14 - 17 I struggled massively with my appearance, now I genuinely think I'm hot af when I look no different.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

not at all in my opinion

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

here's some ways that helped me when I was a teenager!:

1) makeup, hair styles, wardrobe/clothes change

-esp: eyebrows, smile (braces/etc), piercings?

2) picking up new hobbies (reading/anime/horse-riding-anything!)

3)playing a new instrument/sport

basically to FEEL beautiful and pretty you need to FEEL it from inside- insecurities will go away when you start feeling better about yourself. So do some hobby/sport and you will feel accomplished, and great about yourself. Chances are, someone will notice how great you are, and you will be beautiful in their eyes ;) if not, there are plenty of fish in the sea! 

• 3 months ago

Fitness and being fake, fix yourself up with nice clothes, hair done, makeup. 

• 3 months ago

be simple as you are....

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Wear jewelry, wash your face everyday, and moisturize your skin on a daily basis.

• patty
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

its better to be prettier inside

• 3 months ago

Smile a lot. ..........

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.