How to be prettier?

So I (like every other teen) am struggling about the way I look. Now i was wondering how to be prettier and yes ik most off you will say (youre pretty in your own way) but I was actually wondering how to be prettier 

• audrey

Make up, new hair style, different clothes. Smile more. Be sweet and kind. You're personality has a lot to do with how people perceive you.

Keep yourself clean and neat and take car for yourself, it will keep you beautiful and good looking

id suggest if you want to be prettier, find out your skin tone and wear colours that suits you. wear clothes that suits your body shape. have a hair style that suits your hairline and face shape. go to the gym and have a good skin care routine! 

now for the important bit

pretty is subjective. you make up your mind about how pretty you are depending on how good you feel about yourself. it's strange because half the time how pretty you think you are is dependent on how confident you feel about yourself (which has little to do with appearance). but really, if you want to feel sexy and hot, find a hobbie/ something that makes you feel like you can do something that others cant. get rid of negative friends.

this probably isn't the answer you want to hear but just know I'm 21 now and when I was 14 - 17 I struggled massively with my appearance, now I genuinely think I'm hot af when I look no different.

not at all in my opinion

here's some ways that helped me when I was a teenager!:

1) makeup, hair styles, wardrobe/clothes change

-esp: eyebrows, smile (braces/etc), piercings?

2) picking up new hobbies (reading/anime/horse-riding-anything!)

3)playing a new instrument/sport

basically to FEEL beautiful and pretty you need to FEEL it from inside- insecurities will go away when you start feeling better about yourself. So do some hobby/sport and you will feel accomplished, and great about yourself. Chances are, someone will notice how great you are, and you will be beautiful in their eyes ;) if not, there are plenty of fish in the sea! 

Fitness and being fake, fix yourself up with nice clothes, hair done, makeup. 

be simple as you are....

Wear jewelry, wash your face everyday, and moisturize your skin on a daily basis.

• patty

its better to be prettier inside

Smile a lot. ..........