18+, NEED DOCTOR ADVICE My butthole has a weird bump. ?

I’ve never done anything regarding butt stuff, never done anything myself, I just woke up the other day and boom. Really painful, gross red bump right on my butthole. If I poop it hurts, pee it burns, and it hurts to sit, stand, and walk. It’s causing so much pain and idk what it is or what to do. Please for the love of god help. Could it be a hemorrhoid if I’ve never done anything?? 

• Jim

It's probably a hemorrhoid. Try over the counter remedies- hydrocortisone cream works best. If that doesn't help it could be a different type of hemorrhoid. I had this once and had to see my pcp to have it removed. 10 minutes later I was cured!

• Edna

There are no doctors on this board who can give you any advice.

The red bump you see is probably nothing more than an external hemorrhoid (which is a varicose vein in your butt), especially if  it hurts when you sit, stand, walk, or poop. Buy a tube of Preparation H and rub some on the bump, in order to shrink it and reduce the pain.  

Hi Lexa, it is most likely a hemorrhoid and is nothing to be ashamed of. Most people will get these and you're more likely to get them if you sit a lot or if you strain whilst doing number 2's.

You can try over the counter hemorrhoid cream to see if it helps but if you have a family history illnesses to do with the bowels, i would suggest seeing a doctor. 

At a doctors appointment you can expect questions around the feeling of it and if it bleeds or not and the doctor may want to look at it. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you have anymore questions! 

it could be a hemorrhoid. See the doctor, they check out that stuff all the time. At least you'd have a diagnosis.

Probably a hemorrhoid but don't worry it will probably go away on it's own. Just try not get constipated while it's healing or it can make it worse. Try eating more fiber.

• Tavy

What do you mean done anything? We all get hemmerhoids without doing anything rude.

See your Doctor.

• kelvin

yes it is.................