Seniors, if you could be reincarnated into anything you wish after this life, what would you choose?

I would choose to come back as a condor or a buzzard. They just float around in the skies all day looking down on the world. And they are never on man or other animal's menu. Just floating around riding warm currents all day long.

More likely you will come back as a poop eating fly and get eaten by a chicken that has bird flu on your way home from having lunch.

• A police dog. Because they command respect.

No smart a$$ punk ever calls a police dog names or tries to argue with it .

You open the door of a vehicle & put a police dog in there & the miscreant immediately exits the vehicle .

• Janet

Floating around on the air currents, wracked with hunger and HOPING they can find something to eat.

Not as fun as you imagine it to be.

• Jackolantern

That might have been true back before automobiles and highways were the norm. But today, buzzards only concerns are what to eat, not whether or not something can be found.

• Snid

I would come back as myself.  A do over if you will.  With my luck I will come back as a snake.  Ewwck.

• Jojo

Condors and Buzzards can easily get shot by trigger happy humans, and not just them, but most wild animals unfortunately. So would not want to be one.I`d probably opt for being a dog, with a doting owner that gave me all  the love and walkies and treats that I asked for. 🤣🤣🤣

• Kenzie

.... and eating rodents. No thanks.

• Jackolantern

If you were a buzzard, you would have the mentality of a buzzard, not a human.

A cat 😸 meow   Purrrrr

• oikoσ

Nice, lazy life but I am more fussy about what I eat. I'd like to come back as a bull on a stud farm.