Poll: Are you good at explaining things?

Lemme think. . . Hmmmm. That's a good question. Hmmmm. Uhhhhh, yeah, uhhhh, well....uhhhhh, I don't think I. . . wait. . . still thinking. . . . I think I'm ok with explaining things but who really knows? No, that's not what I meant to say. Thinking. . . 

Very good, and concise.

Kind of, but not really.

if i answer you can bet your sweet @ss i do...you are seeing the compliment in that dont you? and if your statement was dont you think that a little harsh same answer perhaps you may see some sarcasm..then if we were playing poker and you were low on money and i said the same thing then it would mean something a whole lot different...so if you understood what i just did is i explained the same statement 3 diderent ways and every change was informative and reasonable...IM ~DRDEATH people shouldnt underestimate my talents

noo i am not....

No .......

.

.

.

Yes yes I am.......................

Yes and no. Sometimes I over explain.

Yes, I am very good at explaining things my friend.

Not verbally ......