Shilo
Shilo asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

After three years of Trump, do you think Democrats really care if they take the "moral high ground" with their candidate?

I don't......it's all about who can win against Trump - nothing more.

That's pretty much it. 

• don

Since the answer is "NONE OF THE ABOVE" it don't matter much. And 99% of todays dim party has never taken the moral high ground once in their lives.

I don't see how a bunch of baby butchers and sexual perverts can claim to be on the higher ground. If dirt had the water counterpart of a submarine, that would be where they sail at. They are so far from being on higher ground that getting to the surface of China would be closer then even shallow land in the USA. If they were to claim any surface area it would be at the bottom of Death Valley.

• Tepee

"DemocRATs" and "moral high ground" don't belong in the same sentence.

I don't think I have ever seen Democrats take the moral high ground on anything. They need to field a Kennedy or a Reagan if they want to beat Trump, and I don't see anyone like that.

What's the point in defeating Trump if we put someone in who's even worse? It's ironic that "vote blue no matter who" is the response to Trump, because the equivalent on the right is what got Trump elected.

• don

The dim party has not the faintest idea why we elected Trump,I doubt they ever will.