Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Should I tell parents about sister's boyfriend?

My sister has a boyfriend, even though our parents said we’re not allowed to date until after we finish university. She’s only in second year. She sneaks around, meeting up with him behind our parent’s back. She told me she’s planning to sleep with him soon. I don’t want to get her into trouble, but she shouldn’t betray our parents either.

• If you truly care, talk to her about how you feel. That way if she gets into a fix you can say 'I TOLD YOU" :) Do not tell on her, not pleasant.

Is she over the age of eighteen? There's not much your parents can do to her at this point.

Oh for god sake, is this really true? If so, leave your sister the hell alone. I have a hard time believing this at all. What are you, a Duggar?

i wouldnt bother, if shes over 18 she has every right to have a boyfriend

• jimmy

Don't be a snitch. Mind your own effin' business.