Mary
Mary asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 months ago

Is this weird?

Over the past few weeks, I've noticed that whenever I go shopping for clothes, when I walk past the mens sections/shops I subconsciously start thinking about how good my crush would look wearing certain clothes. Is this weird or normal?

• Judy

No, there's nothing weird about that at all.  

It means that he is on your mind a lot.

• Jerry

A lot of people do this. If you have a lot of money you can play "Barbie" with your sweetheart, gifting him/her with outfits and enjoying who nice they look in your selections. And if you don't have a lot of money, you just think about doing it without being able to actually do it. 

It's the first sign of nesting.  Soon, you'll be cooing over baby clothes and imagining what it would be like to be pregnant.

• Murzy

Very normal .

No, it's weird.  If you're old enough to go shopping for clothes all by yourself you're too old to be having crushes.  Grow up.