Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

would my parents or any one else know if I masturbate?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Mr. L.
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Your parents know, trust me, I’m a parent of two healthy adolescent boys.  It got so bad in their bedrooms, my wife finally started putting a box of tissues on their nightstands and a trash can right next to the bed.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

i know cuz i watch u

• 1 month ago

Work on getting to where you don't care. Why would you care if they DID know? 

Actually both parents, for different reasons will enjoy knowing. Your dad would like to know that you're ready for the girls. Your mom would enjoy knowing that her son is healthy and virile.

News flash: Your mom rubs off! Your dad does too!!. Save yourself wasted brain cells and focus on something else - maybe like enjoying every single one of your loads blasting out...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It’s not hard to figure out. Given the fact that almost everybody does it. The odds that you would be the only one who wasn’t doing it would be pretty slim I think

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If you are between 13-21, and spend any time alone in your bedroom, or in the shower for more the 20 minutes they know.  Boys or girls.  Unless you are alone in the house, they will know.  Even when they don't know they know.  Almost all boys and most girls Masturbate.  usually at least a few times a week.  Not sure about girls, but boys once in a while boys will go into like heat, and do it everyday for 3-4 days.  

• 2 months ago

yes, your vision will become terrible

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

EVERYONE over the age of 16 knows that EVERYONE masturbates.

• liam2 months agoReport

Prince Philip doesnt

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

don't tell them and they won't ask. If you're 12, they already know all they need to know about it. 

• patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

when u masturbate your eyes get blood shot-a dead giveaway

• Kendall
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

..you're goofy, Patty! -lol

• 2 months ago

Well... if you're a teen, they already know. They were teens once, they know the score.

However, as long as you're diligent about securing your privacy... they may never have any "direct" knowledge.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.