Why is Everyone in The UK so Jealous and Backward?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hhhhhmmmmm

It would appear to me as if maybe you

view them this way & your own view's 

don't align w/the majority Opinion perhaps?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They aren't.  But you are obviously mentally ill and in need of professional help.

Blaming other people for your own failings and problems isn't going to help.

• 1 month ago

The standard of living in England and America is the same, so I have no idea what you're talking about.or you're just trying to deny the fact that more British people are less racist and more hard working than American people?,and the government has done a great job from decreasing unemployment rate? Yes, British royal system is outdated now but they have a rich history, they've been around since thousand years ago, and still relevant to this day.

• LP7
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because many people think their own home is better than anywhere else.Security issues.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If anything we tend to have complacency of superiority, you can thank us for the computer later.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The problems are in your warped brain....

• 1 month ago

Small island, small gene pool.

• Adam
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

So you live in the U.K. and post a lot of questions like this. If you hate the U.K. so much why dint you move somewhere else? I left 16 years ago and it was the right decision for me.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.