Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Men only: do you feel extremely drowsy and sleepy after masturbating or is it just me?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Of course. It's basic chemistry!

Deep in a good woman or shooting a big load releases tons of endorphins. Depending on how much of that chemistry is released will determine how relaxed you get.

Women should understand this as much as men since our level of relaxation (orgasm) directly depends on how sexy or tight she is. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes but if you do sports that day, wait to after, cuz legs get alittle weak, or find a date

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sometimes, and it really depends on how much effort I put into it, how much physical exertion it took, and so on.  A quick rub-off, not really.  I session involving toys that lasts several hours, yes.

• 1 month ago

thats why i wa nk at bedime

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

when I can't sleep masturbation helps

• 1 month ago

sometimes I feel like crashing immediately after...

• 1 month ago

If it's late at night, yeah... I'll be sleepy/drowsy, I certainly nod off faster.

If it's earlier, I'm usually just calm and relaxed.

Upon ejaculation, the male body releases hormones which... for some, can induce a desire to sleep. However, not every guy is affected the same way by this.

• 1 month ago

It is very normal. I am 47 years old and have been masturbating almost each night since I was 11, and most of the time it does help me fall asleep.

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

That is normal. Masturbation and orgasm is very relaxing. Doing it before bedtime helps with restful sleep.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

All of us do.  When I can't get to sleep, jackin' off (or a BJ) zonks me out. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.