Evolution is a hoax and requires faith, does it?

53 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Even if you bring them Solid Reasons that Evolution is Wrong, they will say "Another Faith people who is speaking of science?" Seems they think science is only for them.

• ...Show all comments
    • Caesar
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

GENERALIZATIONS ARE ALWAYS FALSE...MOST CHRISTIANS UNDERSTAND science SO creationists CAN STOP LYING NOW..

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Peter Gore Seer,

Evolution, On The Whole, Is Not A Hoax, The Jew Masters Of The New World Order Creates Hoax In Order To Rule This Alien World, But There Is No Faith.

• 1 month ago

There is that "missing link," but arbitrary "science" will fill-in-the-blanks when convenient... and not call it belief.

There is real science... like the periodic table and physics... knowing exact boiling points of substances and other stuff that is set and never changes... and then there is the incomplete stuff that some people use for their own convenience. 

• ...Show all comments
    • perfectlybaked
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

No one understood my comment so I'm just done. "You can't reason with..." 

Life is not convenient. That's one thing I meant. I can't believe I said that. Y'all will read what you want to read without reading between the lines, but tact and intuition can't be taught. 

• 1 month ago

Explain the giraffe's recurrent laryngeal nerve by intelligent design then.

• ...Show all comments
    • Hope4 weeks agoReport

Megumi, it is soooo easy to call names; however, proving what you believe speaks volumes. Show me the proof, educate me to the “Real Science?”

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What's interesting is that the theory of evolution has more physical evidence than your god does.

And no, the BIBLE is not physical, or any other sort of, evidence.

• ...Show all comments
    • Brian
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

If you were REALLY interested, and knew how to google, you could look it up.  As one of the premier theories in biology, there's plenty of info on the net.  I would suggest googling "evolution" and "Darwin" for starters, and tossing in "evidence supporting evolution".  Read outside the Bible.

• 1 month ago

Evolution is a well supported theory.  It is even more well supported than the theory of gravity.  Science is based on facts and testable evidence.  Religion actually requires you to suspend logic, critical thinking, common sense, in favor of wishful thinking and a belief in mystical magical woo woo... otherwise known as faith.  Faith is the excuse people give when they don't have a good reason to believe.  If you had a good reason, then you would never need to make an appeal to faith.  It is dishonest to assert as fact that which is not evidently true.  Yet that is what religion does.  It tries very hard to assert as fact things that we know are not true, and in most cases, not even possible.  Religion is a lie.  It is an assumed conclusion based on wild and absurd claims from dubious sources supported by logical fallacies nested within circular reasoning bringing you back to the assumed conclusion.  There is no truth in religion.  Never has been.  It is nothing more than a set of ideas that tend to make people feel good because of their fear of their own mortality.

We know that evolution is a fact.  It is a fact because it happened.  It is still happening all around us.  It is a very long, slow process.  To deny factual scientific evidence of the natural world around us is to deny reality as a whole.  Most believers are reality deniers.  Reality terrifies them.  Factual evidence is an uncomfortable truth that most of them try to ignore.  By definition magic, the supernatural and deities cannot exist.  Not one single person in human history has EVER presented proof and evidence of a deity.......ANY deity.

• ...Show all comments
    • Gill1 month agoReport

There was also a large, flat rock on the same bit of beach that contained a dinosaur footprint and, from what I have read, someone decided to lift this rock and take it away.  They should be prosecuted if they find out who did it, and has it now.

• 1 month ago

No, it is not  a hoax and does not rely on faith.  It is about science.

• ...Show all comments
    • Hope4 weeks agoReport

If you believe Paul and what he says... you should be able to explain it Caesar. How can one believe in something they cannot understand or explain. 

• 1 month ago

All I know is anyone who believes in God and trusts God will always be wise and a true winner in life that’s because with God help all good things are possible

and with that being said if anyone on here wants to improve their life then they should make the best choice of their life right now and begin praying to God everyday for his help in every decision of their life everyday and in every situation of their life everyday for I guarantee if they do this everyday then their life will get better, they will have more peace, they will be more successful, they will have more happiness, and all their dreams will come true that’s because when they pray to God then God will make all good things possible for them and they must not forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place for them to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till they finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till they finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until they finish it for it will change their life in the most amazing way

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Evolution is a working theory of biology. Biology is science. Science does not require any faith as a fact science try to counter normal human bias, science keep asking for a healthy skepticism... in every step of the scientific method

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Biological evolution is a thoroughly understood natural process which all educated people are aware of.

born again Christian biologist

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.