Guys could you date a girl taller than you? Girls could you date a guy that’s shorter?

I’m 5’10 and a guy wants to date me but he’s 5’6 and I’m not feeling comfortable with that

(Y’all I’m not asking you guys for my relationship advice lmfao I already said I’m not comfortable with that) 

I don't think height is as much of a deal as people make it out to be, im sure some guys want to feels superior in some way like that but I would guess that the majority doesn't really care.

• GB

There are lots of famous men who date and marry taller women. 

• Grady1 month agoReport

kevin hart

I’m 5ft 6inches and my girlfriend is 6ft tall. We’ve been together for 4 years in March. She is a lot more attractive than me. I’m 27 she is 31. She’s a 9 I’m a 7 at best. But the heart wants who it wants. 

The worse part is when we fight, sometimes she will attack my height and call me hurtful names. That’s probably the worse thing about dating a taller woman. But I love being in public with her because she is very attractive. It makes me feel good that I can be with a girl like her who’s 6 inches taller. 

I could. It is important to look passed things like that. If you aren't comfortable, then you aren't comfortable. It may become an issue if you never get passed it.

When I was single, sure.  There was this darling girl at high school, who I never saw as tall, but at the 40th reunion, found out she was actually 6-1.  Found out she had married and divorced after a few years.  Could have done so much better, if you asked me.  My first thought was, "I hope you didn't just go by height."  Certainly, there are great guys that are tall, but she must have bypassed high quality in the 5-8 to 6-0 range to end up with that particular tall man.

It all depends on whether you like each other! 

When it comes to falling in love with someone, height, fatness, colour, and other things fly out of the window when love creeps in! 

I wouldn't either if I were you, you might get a crick in your neck bending over all the time to kiss him and he wouldn't be able to give your good oral sex if you were doing him at the same time. He'd probably be licking your navel.

• Briyana2 months agoReport

Lmfaooo trueeee

Yes I've found women slightly taller than me very attractive. I think though I'm most attracted to people who are the same height as me... 

To be honest though...If she was honest, humble, took care of herself, helped others unselfishly and is hardworking... I think that's 100% attractive and I wouldn't care how tall she was!

• Mini

I am 5"8.5 and would not ever date a guy who is shorter. Even the same height as me is leaning towards no. 

I am taller than you. I think if you wear high heels then you might be as tall as me. If you don't feel comfortable dating a shorter guy then you don't have to.

I would prefer to date someone who is around my height, or shorter than me.

I am a male by the way.