Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 months ago

I'm getting tired of food.?

I'm pretty young but I feel like I can't imagine eating all the basic foods for the rest of my life??Is this just me? 

For example Im tired of eating eggs and don't ever feel like eating any. Though I make myself because they are good for you.

Seems you need to expand your menu and learn to prepare some items. While eggs for example get to feel routine, breakfast foods like steel cut oats with pears, or blueberry crepes add zip and creativity. Experiment.

So stop eating the same thing over and over. Branch out. Get new recipes.

Jazz things up a bit. If you eat a boiled egg every morning for the rest of your life, yeah, it is going to get pretty gaggy after a while. Have an omelet, have them scrambled, put extras in your eggs and flavor them with different seasonings. Do this with all your food. Take a trip around the store and look for different things you can do with any of your foods. Try different types of foods, and different ethnicities. Food does not need to be boring unless you don't put any effort into making it better.

Maybe, just maybe you are tired of the way your foods are prepared. Basic foods can take many forms. For instance, two or three eggs along with onion, pepper, ham and cheese can make an exciting and filling omelet. Deviled eggs are a treat at parties and a tasty snack at home. A frittata is a great dinner entree, and a soft fried egg covered with chili is a wonderful breakfast. Search on the ingredients you are bored with and find new ways for their preparation.