How many young Lady's come to Australia thinking they are going to be students but turned in whores?

Did they come here with the intention to be a whore or was that forced upon them when they got here?

Its time the good people stood up and said no more. People smuggling, prostitution and filthy drugs.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yawn.  Get over it.  They know full what they're coming out here for. They've taken over the industry because they provide a superior service, at a lower price & never mind they're more physically attractive. 

• arther
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

disease spreading whores?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

They  know  what they  are coming here for  the student  visa  is a  front

• 3 months ago

I doubt many unless they think they can hide it because if it became public knowledge in their home country it would be a massive loss of face not only for them but for their parents as well. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Not enough???????????????

• Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

Yes more girls would make it even cheaper. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Most of Australia's prostitutes are now Asian women. This appears to have happened in the 21st century. Aussie working girls have complained that the price they worked hard to achieve, has now been destroyed. 

The sex industry began in Australia with the arrival of conivct prostitutes on the first fleet. Thought colonial times these women were mostly white. Even thought the 20th century most of them were Aussies. In the glory days of Kings Cross and St Kilda. 

Perhaps this transition from Aussie to Asian happened in about 2010 or so. With the enormous numbers of Asian migrants being given more access to Australia than ever. Through a variety of different working visas. Perhaps they can't get centrelink when they first arrive in the country. 

This is why you will find these young Asian girls working in whorehouses around Australia. There are many legal establishments that offer work to these migrant women. Many are from Thailand and they expect to be doing sex work in Australia. They just get paid a lot more by degenerate guys like me. 

Some of these legal establishments even offer a selection of Aussie or Asian girls. Perhaps we will never know how many illegal brothels there are. Or how the women are treated by the people that run these places. This is the danger for migrant women being trapped in sexual slavery. 

They will apply for any visa that  gets them into Australia knowing full well they are going into prostitution. Maybe some of them actually are students. 

But it's great for a dole bludger like me who can't even afford a holiday to Bali. Whenever I get the yellow fever it's very accessible and affordable to play around with Asian women. They certainly dominate the sex ads in the paper. But there are still Aussie girls advertising as well. However they do tend to now charge a premium for being Aussie. Which is understandable. Like precious stones they are only going to become more rare. As Australia becomes more Oriental.

• Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

Yes most of them are it's an Aussie/Asian mix. 

• 3 months ago

Australia has one of the highest rates of prostitution in the world, there are 109 prostitutes for every 10,000 people. For comparison, the UK only has 11. Australia just has an unusual culture, rape rates are extraordinarily high too. I don't understand why the supply and demand for prostitution is so high though. If you can't pull Aussie birds then you are doing something horrifically wrong. I don't think female students go there specifically to sell themselves, they just see the prevalence of it among the local population and try to fit in.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.