Concrete American sewer things?

What are those large concrete ditch type things called that they have in America? They have them in GTA. Like two slope walls concrete and a long floor. Hard to explain for me not American lol. 

• ?

i think mostly whats seen in movies etc are the concreted river watershed drainage system specific to los angeles california, where you see vehicles driving in it and things like that ...

When I was back in KLM I went by taxi to my houseband suddenly I was gvej in the street in Moliere an albuk saying was Juan. Mutant I Don't Have That Albuk 1 july 1993 I went back hoke and came a telephine fall from a friend of mine selling perfume he told me I could have a jobnselling perfume I went there he was thenson of a maths teacher and they were selling perfume and Inwent there henwas a friend of mine since the 80's he had the albuks from Juan Mutant and also once there was a car accident with some friends in. El Abasto they were workless and suddenly happened a car crash with some friends we were at the police station Inwas asking were are ky tapes frok Berlin sure the police was saying there they are the cds if they are yours even were playing Live Skyll surely Am I this artist the artist was being called Juan Mutant in. Chapadmalal also the primitive caves of Gualicho there was a bag full of compacts they removed it away from there and suddenly theynsaynyea you are thebartist Inak Deliriant Mutant not this artist this artist Juan Mutantmalso appeared in Soho by another girl who told me in Soho appeared a record shop there werebspreading soke news about a party in New. York we werebthere there was a n acid drink we wereball poisoned by what was the acid drink all started to vomit cause the acid drink had claritin e an antiallergy that formula revealed extasys after so long in 2002